Shri. Krishna Rathod is currently heading the Project Planning & Management (PPM) at Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Bangalore. He is a graduate in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. BDT College of Engineering, Davangere (Mysore University). He has 27 years of Professional experience in the field design of Special Purpose Machines and was involved in the design and development of several challenging products catering to various industry sectors.
Design & Development of Mechanical systems, Hydraulic & Pneumatics systems, Robotics & Automation.
Design & Development of following Projects:
- 1200 Liters Vertical Planetary Mixing machine (GIMY-120)
- Beat-Up mechanism & Test bench set-up for High speed shuttles Rapier Loom (LR-450)
- Centreless Bar Turning Machine Double head (TBCDH-36)
- Centreless Bar Turning Machine Single head (TBCSH-36)
- Special Cutting Device (SCD) for M/s BARC
- Thimble Cutting Machine & Prototype Test mock-up
- ID/OD Boring / Turning & gap sizing machine
- RW dressing assembly in Centreless Grinding machine
- Unloading assembly in Finish Turning machine (TGPR)
- Leveling assembly in Facing & Taper boring machine (FTB)
- SABOT-ID Multi-gauging system
- Tilt & Turn Table
- Variable displacement axial piston pump