Center for Sensors, Vision Technology and Controls (C-SVTC) is focused primarily on research & development of MEMS Sensors, Machine vision, Controls and Micro-Nano Systems engineering. The Center also provides services to industries/academia in the related areas. Center is divided into four groups as in the below picture.
Activity profile of C-SVTC includes the development of
- Process and technology establishment for MEMS Design, Fabrication, Characterization and Packaging.
- Integration of MEMS sensors for automation solution using data acquisition and Virtual Instrumentation
- Vision based solutions to industries
- Expertise in Drives and Controls to
- Design & Development of stand-alone Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) which include both Hardware and Software
- Development of Soft PLC (PC based)
- Design and Development Embedded Controllers for Factory Automation Applications
- Interfacing / Retrofitting of CNC/ PLC with various kinds of CNC Machine and Special Purpose Machines (SPM)
- Consultancy in Selection of CNC Controllers for Machine Tool Applications