Scientist in Mechanical Systems Design of SPMs encompassing Conceptualization, Kinematic Analysis, Detailed Design, Proof of Concept, Technical Documentation and Realization of Machine.
Skilled in CAD/CAE/MBD tools such as Solidworks, Unigraphics, Hyperworks, Ansys, MSC Adams, KissSoft among others.
Special Interests: Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Design for Manufacture and Assembly, Gear Engineering, Hydraulic Systems.
M.Tech (Machine Design), S.J.C Institute of Technology, Chikkaballapur B.E (Mechanical), New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Design Of Mechanical Systems For Special Applications
- Multi Body Dynamics Studies Of Mechanisms
- Structural Analysis Using Finite Element Methods
- Kinematics Design For Mechanical Systems
- Hydraulic Systems Design
- Upper Gear Box For Vertical Planetary Mixer
- Design And Development Of Structure Assembly High Speed Shuttleless Loom
- Design And Development Of Novel Weft Insertion Mechanism For High Speed Shuttleless Loom
- Steady Rest For Bar Turning Machine
- Conceptual Design Of Counter Spindle And Longitudinal Slides For Mult-Spindle Automat
- Design Verification Reports
- Proposals For Design And Development Of Flow Forming Lathe, Special Purpose Kneading Machine, Multi-Spindle Automat
Patent filed on “An apparatus for high speed weft insertion in Shuttleless rapier looms”
- Design, Development & Demonstration Of Working Prototype Of Shuttleless Rapier Loom
- Design, Development And Proving Of Steady Rest For Centreless Bar Turning Machine
- Patent Filed For Novel Weft Insertion Mechanism For High Seed Shuttleless Loom