With the recommendation and concurrence from Chief Vigilance Commission (CVC), Shri Arvind Kumar Arora, IDSE (Retd.) and Shri R. Mukundan, IRPS (Retd.) are appointed as Independent External Monitors (IEMs) for CMTI, to oversee implementation of integrity Pact in all the procurements of CMTI above the applicable threshold limits as listed below.
- 1. Rs 4,00,000 (Rupees Four Lakh only) for procurement of Goods
- 2. Rs 6,00,000 (Rupees Six Lakh only) for procurement of Works
- 3. Rs 50,00,000 (Rupees Fifty Lakh only) for procurement of Consultancy & Services
- 4. Rs 5,00,000 (Rupees Five Lakh only) for two bid (packet) system
Contact details of our IEMs is as follows.
1. Shri Arvind Kumar Arora, IDSE (Retd.) &
B-333, Chittaranjan Park
New Delhi – 110 019
Mob: 81305 88577
2. Shri R. Mukundan, IRPS (Retd.)
A-204, Casagrand Aristo
No.5, Noble 1st Street, Alandur
Behind Saravana Bhavan
Chennai – 6000 016
Mob: 97903 44575
Integrity pact essentially envisages an agreement between the prospective vendors/bidders and the buyer, committing the persons/officials of both sides, not to resort to any corrupt practices in any aspect/stage of the contract. Only those vendors/bidders, who commit themselves to such a Pact with the buyer, would be considered competent to participate in the bidding process. In other words, entering into this Pact would be a preliminary qualification.
Note: Vendors may communicate IEMs only with regard to issues pertaining to Integrity Pact and its implementation. For other issues, if any, should be addressed to the contact person mentioned in the tender.