Working in the field of sensor design and development.
Working on packaging of 2D micro systems.
Dicing of silicon, glass, ceramic etc., substrates.
Wire bonding of dies and packages in MIL sizes through wedge, ball and ribbon bonding,
Bond strength validation through push, pull, shear and vector methods as per MIL standards.
Flip chip bonding of FPA’s.
Electron beam evaporation of metals and dielectrics
Lithography – direct writing.
Masters in Technology – VLSI and Embedded Systems Bachelors of Engineering – Electronics and Communication
- Singulation of ceramic, glass, silicon substrates including dicing of released structures viz., cantilevers.
- Electrical interconnections in micro systems from dies to packages using materials viz., Au, Al, Ag, Cu and PdCu.
- Bond strength testing through push, pull, shear and vector testing adhering to MIL standards.
- Fine pitch flip chip bonding, thermo compression, ultrasonic and UV bonding.
- Fabrication of thin film temperature sensor.
- Automated non contact surface defect inspection.
- Automated vision inspection system for surgical screws.
- Functional Evaluation Of Copper In Conventional Wire Bonding As Compared To Gold.
- Technological research on adaptability of palladium coated copper material as an alternate for bare copper or gold material in conventional wire bonding.
- Experimental research on silver alloy wire bonding as an alternate for bare copper or gold material in conventional wire bonding.
- Interfacing of MEMS accelerometer with microcontroller.
- Design of diaphragm with varied corrugation and material for pressure sensors.
- Pressure sensor packaging.
- Design and development of Thin film temperature sensors.
- “Vision based surface roughness evaluation for surface grinding samples”, Harsha. S, Mohan Kumar, Usha S, Shashi Kumar P V, International conference on precision, meso, micro and nano engineering, COPEN – 8 – 2013, NIT-Calicut.
- “Vision Based Surgical Screw Inspection”, S. Harsha, R. Deepa, V. Kavitha, S. Usha, 4th National conference on Advances in Metrology (AdMet 2015), CSIR-CMERI, Durgapur.
- “Automated Vision Inspection System for Two Wheeler Engine Crankshaft”, R. Deepa, J.Pradyumna, S.Harsha, S.Usha, 4th National conference on Advances in Metrology (AdMet 2015), CSIR-CMERI, Durgapur.
- “Functional Evaluation Of Copper In Conventional Wire Bonding As Compared To Gold”, Harsha S, Mahalakshmi S, and Alexander George, Manufacturing Technology Today.
- “Parametric Optimization and Analysis of Pressure Sensor Chip Membrane using Design of Experiment (DOE)”, Hemant Kumar Singh, Balaji Subramanian, Kusuma N, Harsha S, National Conference on Micro Systems Technologies (NCMST 2020), CMTI, Bengaluru.
- “Design and Fabrication of Thin film Platinum Temperature Sensor on Silicon wafer”, Mayuresh Kagalkar, Harsha Sanjeev, Usha Sundaraman, National Conference on Micro Systems Technologies (NCMST 2020), CMTI, Bengaluru.
- “Development Of Signal Conditioning System For Biosensor Applications”, Prabhat Ranjan, Harsha Sanjeev, Megha Agrawal, National Conference on Micro Systems Technologies (NCMST 2020), CMTI, Bengaluru.