Pradyumna J has worked as Graduate Engineer Trainee at National Aerospace laboratory (NAL, Bangalore) at High Speed Combustion Test Facility in the year 2008-09. Post completion of his masters he joined CMTI in 2012 and currently holding the post of Scientist-C, he is having 7 years of Professional experience in the field of Design & Development of subsystems for Machine Vision, Product design for various In house & customer requirement, Designing of MEMS Sensors, MEMS Fabrication process, MEMS Characterization process and Micro System Packaging processes.
- Team Member of project Sensor Technology Development Facility (STDF
- Team member in Design and Development of MEMS based Thermal flow sensor for various application.
- Technology Development for Nano Imprint Lithography (UV-NIL & Hot Embossing)
- Technology Development for 3D packaging of MEMS devices and ASCI by Deep Reactive Ion Etching ( DRIE)
- Infrastructure development – Establishment of Clean room of 1000 and 10,000 class for Photo Lithography Lab, MEMS Fabrication, MEMS Characterisation and MEMS Packaging facilities at CMTI under Sensor Technology Development Facility (STDF)
- Key role in establishing Total Gas management and utility for Sensor Technology Development Facility
Faculty for training programs and workshop in the area of MEMS and its application, MEMS Fabrication & Packaging.
Pradyumna. J graduated in Mechanical Engineering from PESIT, Bangalore in the year 2008 He has acquired his Masters in technology (M.Tech) in Machine Design from SJCIT in the year 2011, Chikkballapura.
- Development of technology for polymer based Microfulidics for biomedical, MEMS & horticultural application.
- Development of technology through Nano Imprint technology (NIL) based on polymers for optical gratings, Micro lens arrays, LED’s, polymer Micro Needle array.
- Development of Nano structures for photonics, bio chip applications.
- Development of MEMS based sensors for various applications.
Indigenous design & development of systems to cater to Microsystems development.
- Development of PMMA based Micro needle array for Drug delivery application by Hot Embossing technique.
- Development of PMMA & PDMS based Micro lens array for optical application
- Development of Nano Gratings on polymers for optical applications
- Development of thermal based Micro flow sensor.
- Development of Flow sensors for medical Applications ( ventilator)
- Deepa, J.Pradyumna, S.Harsha, S.Usha, Development of automated vision inspection system for two wheeler engine crankshaft, Advances in Metrology – ADMET 2015.
- Deepa, Pradyumna, S.Harsha, S.Usha (2015), „Development of Automated Vision Inspection System for Two Wheeler Engine Crankshaft‟, MAPAN, Journal of Metrology Society of India, December 2015, Volume 30, Issue 4, pp 273–280.
- Deepa, R. Madhusudhan Rao, J. Pradyumna, V. Kavitha, S. Usha, “3D Scanning By Digital Fringe Projection Technique” Manufacturing Technology Today, January 2015
- Kusuma N, Pradyumna J, Sujit E S, “ವಿಮಾನ ಚಕ್ರದ ಮಣಿ ಆಸನ ಒತ್ತಡ ಮಾಪನಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಪೈಜೊ– ನಿರೋಧಕ ಸೂ.ವಿ.ಯಾಂ.ವ್ಯ ಆಧಾರಿತ ಒತ್ತಡ ಸಂವೇದಕ: ವಿನ್ಯಾಸ, ವಿಶ್ಲೇಷಣೆ ಮತ್ತು ಫ್ಯಾಬ್ರಿಕೇಶನ್ ಪ್ರಕ್ರಿಯೆ” National Conference on Aerospace and Defence Technologies, NAL 201
- Melvin George Ampattu, Shanmugaraj V , Shruthi G , Pradyumna J “Study Of Thermal Behaviour In A Machine Tool Using Ansys” –NCMST 2020
Best paper award for Paper titled “Piezo-resistive MEMS based Pressure sensor for Aircraft Tire Bead seating pressure measurement: Design, Simulation, Analysis and Fabrication Process” at NAL.