- Calibration of Imaging, Optical and Microscopy equipments etc.
- Substitute for import items.
- Coatings: Chrome (bright & anti-reflective), aluminium Iron oxide etc
- Size varies from 0.3”x0.3” to 8”x 8”
- Feature to feature accuracy down to 1 μm
Work piece accuracies:
Level of Development:
Status of Commercialization:
Ready for Technology Transfer
Major Raw materials Utilised:
Double side polished Borosilicate, BK7, Soda lime, fused silica and quartz.
Major Plant Equipment and Machines required:
- High Precision Pulsed UV Laser Micromachining System
- Thin film coating system
- High resolution optical microscope
- Indigenous development of technology and having high potential in commercialization of artefacts development
- Thin cost of the calibration masks will be 1/10th of the cost of imported mask with same accuracy.
Design of Mask, Process Technology for Laser Machining, Thin film coating technology.