- Machine tool vibration measurement
- Fault diagnosis for Unbalance, Misalignment, Mechanical looseness and Bearing
- Determine both the nature and severity of the defect
- Predict the machine’s useful life or failure point
- MEMS Accelerometer Range: ±16g
- SPI Interface
- TMS320C5535 DSP Controller
Work piece accuracies:
Level of Development:
Status of Commercialization:
Ready for Feasibility Study and Technology Transfer
Major Raw materials Utilised:
- Standard acclerometers
- Standard digital signal processor.
- Standard mounting fixtures, electrical cables, signal cables, calibrator etc.
Major Plant Equipment and Machines required:
By measuring and analysing the vibration of a machine, it is possible to determine both the nature and severity of the defect, and hence predict the machine’s useful life or failure point.
Design, Technical Documents, Bill of Materials